Thursday 11 August 2011

So Much For A Wonder Woman

This morning was one hell of a starting day for me. I got this big box from my shop laid on the floor of my living room since last night and so this morning, before starting anything, I decided to acted as a wonder woman and lifted it up planned to moved it into my bedroom. You know, just to tidy things up. Ignoring my clumsiness, my super strong muscle managed to lifted it up and carried it away until I reached my bedroom door which, for some reason, decided that it was best time to be stuck. Perfect. Refused to gave up, I just pushed the door with one arm while still holding the box. Hey, am a wonder woman, remember?
Yeah, right. Instead of opening the door, I got my hand hit the door so hard hence my ring finger to be stuck on the door handle...ouch! The pain was like no others, swear to God I was never felt so pain before, not even when I got hit by motorbike. Seriously! Panicking seeing my bloody finger and couldn't find any aid kit around to stop it, I then wrapped my hand with towel and run to the reception. Yeah, what a tragedy to be happened first thing in the morning. Typical. While the guy in the reception opened their aid kit to help me, my vision started to gone. I honestly about that closed to fainted as everyone know probably that I have this super low blood pressure that makes me closed to became a vampire, hah!
So yeah, what a hell of a starting day for me. A few minutes before the drama, I was actually talking to a dear friend which I supposed to meet for a breakfast date and since the meeting point was just around the corner of my place, I was like telling him that I would be there in then minutes and swore to him that I won't be late like I was normally did. Yeah, so much for that too. I was like amazed myself so bad learning that when everything seemed to be perfect, nothing could gone wrong, then the jinx suddenly took over. Always. Bad karma? Maybe. Or was that just a simply clumsiness? I don't know. Could be both.
After this so called tragedy, I went to see my dear friend for a breakfast and ordered myself big cup of tea and put in as much sugar as I could into the cup...yeah, needed it so bad. I was started to see stars all over my head and felt like the world was spinning just like a turn table on the DJ booth. And when I told my dear friend about the incident that caused me late and OMFG! For the first time in my life I finally met someone who carries the same jinx as me. He was like surprised himself too. Here we are, two different people from two different continents, accidentally became friends in the island of no one, found out that we actually have carry the same jinx. So yeah, to be honest with you, am not that sure anymore about the tragedy of my finger. I mean, it could be him rather than me. It could be because of am going to see him then the tragedy happened. Because of his jinx! That's what I believe and am sticking with it, hah!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment