Saturday 4 February 2012

10 Things I Hate About You - Part. 7

I hate the way you laugh
Those funny dimples you make when you are smiling
I hate the way you dance
Makes me want to throw myself into you
I hate those stupid glasses
Always make distant between your eyes and mine
I hate the way you cuddle me when am sleeping
That warm feeling that I crave so much
I hate the way we kiss
'Cause it never enough
I hate when you call me 'baby'
'Cause you ain't Justin Bieber
I hate your super cool Barret
'Cause it makes you look kind of girl-friendly
I hate your lean body
'Cause it makes me look like super fat
I hate those Thai girls
'Cause they can party with you like forever
But the most important thing is I hate our bedtime story
'Cause that was the only thing I want for my birthday but I can't get

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment