Monday 22 August 2011

Everybody Loves Shalome

As everyone has probably knew already, I have this some kind of obsession towards dogs, especially puppies. Living in a house without dog was never an option. So devastated. Then yeah, ever since I lost my dog, Macallan, over a cruelty of some irresponsible people, I dedicated myself to a mission of dog searching. First, of course, I went to pet shops. But unfortunately, seemed like pet shops were not one of my things. Either none of the pups there liked me, or I found myself had no connection with them whatsoever.
Desperate in the need, I then decided to visit Bali Animal Welfare, an animal shelter for cats, dogs, and monkeys that had been abandoned on the street. And there, where I met this cute little black Balinese puppy that changed my perspective in many ways. I mean, my whole life, I was never interested on female pet. Honestly, dealing with myself as a girl was already give me headache all the time, then why would I want to have another one? Hah!
But that was until I saw Shalome. Yup, I named her Shalome and no, I don't know why, but that name came into my head right after I first looked into her eyes. She looked so sweet and shy. A little bit scared, of course, but in a lovely way. Within a second, I fell in love. So yeah, she was my baby ever since.
Okay, okay...I aware that Cesar, the dog whisperer, said to not humanize your animal but in real life it was so hard to not to. I mean, when you're in love with someone so bad, animal or not, I bet you would desperately want to show it to anyone in any way. I know that this was my bad, but when it comes to animal, especially dogs, my obsession was like beyond. I don't know why, but I felt so deeply touched with them rather than with human being. My ex-boyfriend knew about this so well and he used to said that, 'Animals get more loves than I do,' and I used to answer, 'Absolutely,' to that sentence. Hey, maybe that was why we broke up at the end, hah!
But yeah, for the past ten days, my life was never about me, myself, and I anymore. Shalome was always there, right between me and myself. Life was like so full of bliss and I can't even ask for anything else no more. Oh well, except for a new shop. And those House of Harlow's sunglasses. Or that P. Diddy's Unforgivable scents. Okay, among all those material thingy, still, Shalome was like everything to me at the moment. Wake up every morning to her furry body was like forever. I mean, it was like beyond. So unbelievably blessed. And this little pup of mine was stealing everyone's attention no matter we go. Every time I took her to a restaurant for breakfast, or lunch, or dinner, people were like queuing for her cuteness. The loves were all around her and am a super proud momma. Oh my goodness, I need to find a man like super quick! This obsession was beyond tolerable. 

^_^

For those who want to adopt Bali dogs, please do not hesitate to visit Bali Animal Welfare Association website www.bawabali.com for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment