Sunday 11 September 2011

Love Is A Mother (A Poem)

Love is a smile
On a wrinkle wise face whenever she sees me
Love is a laughter
No matter how lame the jokes I deliver
Love is an advice
The wise words came out of her mouth
Love is a mode
When she criticized my fashion statement
Love is a perfume
A sweet smell of her aromatherapy candles
Love is a chef
When she cooked all of those lovely meals
Love is a witch doctor
When she cure my fever just by holding me in her arms
Love is a song
The lullaby she sang when I was a baby
Love is a book
A story book children she read to put me in bed
Love is a fairy tale
Where I always be her beautiful princess
Love is an arrow
Shots from her heart just to protect me
Love is the teary eyes
That she hide from me no matter how hard
Love is a gentle touch
An amazing feeling whenever she kisses me
Love is a forgiveness
No matter how bad I treated her
Love is a pray
The blesses she praise every single day

But love is never an anger
And love doesn't recognize temper
Because love is a soothing calmer
Because love is a mother

^_^

Dedicated to the toughest woman in the world, my dear mother...happy birthday, mum!! I love you loooooooooong time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment